Urgent Vacancy: ATTACHE SUPPORT OFFICER
The Federation of Savings & Loan Societies Limited (FESALOS) is a national organization formed by savings and loan societies throughout Papua New Guinea. Its mission is to promote and strengthen savings and loan societies to enhance the social economic development needs to its members.
FESALOS is embarking on a new technology change project which involves the implementation of new core banking software alongside Attache Software. As such we require the services of an Attache experienced personnel to fill in the role of Attache Support Officer for a period of one year with an option to extend.
The tasks and responsibilities of the role includes:
- Setup and configuration of Attache software for various Savings and Loan Societies
- Carry out data migration of accounting data from current accounting software to Attache software for Savings and Loan Societies
- Conduct user training for Attache as Attache is rolled out to Savings and Loan Societies on the MIS Bureau
- Assist project team with Attache integration to the new core banking software
- Attend to any other project related tasks as requested by the Project Manager
The desired candidate must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Business Computing
- Minimum work experience of 3 years with sound knowledge in Attache Software setup and use
- Proven skills in business and financial management with familiarity in accounting terminologies and processes is highly advantageous
- Must be willing to work after hours and on weekends
- Good written and communication skills
- Good ethical standards
Interested candidates are advised to email your cover letter together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and attention all letters to the Manager Corporate Services.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.