Fesalos acts as the voice of the movement through advocacy and represent the cause of the movement with the regulator and other stake holders to ensure the member societies remain relevant and sustainable by;
- Assisting in the development of societies,
- Conducting activities on behalf of the members to contribute to the common benefit,
- Promoting interest and co-operation between societies and similar organizations, and
- Advocating the cause of the Savings & Loan movement and furthering the common interest for the benefit of its members.
- Providing and facilitating relevant training programs for the benefit of its members.